Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
Neuralink is seeking motivated surgical technicians who thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative research environment. Research technicians in this role would will closely with a multidisciplinary team to support the research and development of brain machine interfaces in animal models. Surgical technicians will join a world-class team responsible for implanting neural interfaces into rodent models, handling rodents, and maintaining world-class standards for humane and ethical treatment of research animals.
• Evidence of exceptional ability in a science related field e.g. biology, biomedical engineering, etc.
• 2+ years of experience performing invasive surgery in animal models.
• 2+ years of experience handling animals in a research environment.
• Proficient in sterile technique.
• Experience administering pharmaceuticals to rodents.
• Experience administering anesthesia in rodents.
• A dedicated team player who thrives in a fast-paced team-focused environment.
• Proficient in suturing.
• Experience using Brainlab.
• Experience in large animal models.
• Neurosurgical experience.
• Experience performing electrophysiology.
What we offer:
• An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
• Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
• Flexible vacation policy.
• Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance through a PPO plan.
• Meals provided.
• Stock options.
To apply, please apply on our website: https://neuralink.com