Neuraxial Drug Delivery: Past, Present and Future
This is an archived event. Please log in with your member account to access these resources.
Anesthesiology Research Laboratory
University of California, San Diego
Dr. Yaksh joined University of California San Diego in 1988 as Professor and Vice Chairman for Research in Anesthesiology and Pharmacology. His research has been on the biology of pain processing. This work has provided a basis for understanding the pharmacology of spinal and dorsal root ganglion gating of pain.
View More From This Track
- Surgical Anesthetic Preparation in the Juvenile NHP
Speaker: Justin Hartman - Friday, September 16, 2022 9:30 am
- Minimally Invasive Lumber Intrathecal Port Implant in the NHP
Speaker: Leslie Stoll - Friday, September 16, 2022 10:00 am
- Pharmacokinetics of Methadone in Cynomolgus Macaques
Speaker: Amy Martunas - Friday, September 16, 2022 10:30 am
- Development of a Novel Technique for Ambulatory Left Ventricular Pressure Measurement in Mice
Speaker: Steven Kreuser - Friday, September 16, 2022 11:00 am
- Vascular Access Port Implants – Back to the Basics
Speaker: Jon Ehrmann - Friday, September 16, 2022 11:30 am